Exalt is your perfect choice as an SSD hosted Australian based server environment.
Tired of using poor quality low-cost options from the likes of CD or GD? We won’t blame you… we had the same dilemma. So we started Exalt.net.au to fix it.
Our servers are located in Australia and run the latest in SSD HDD and fast processing speeds, to get your WordPress, Joomla, Drupl or Magento sites moving at lightning speed and serving your Australian visitors at the highest possible service level.
To have a website, you’ll probably also need a domain name and a web hosting environment. There are a lot of well-known and reliable providers out there that will offer both web hosting and the domain name registration functions. However, you may unaware of local web hosting providers in Australia. Do a quick search on Google, Yahoo! or bing to see if any exist in your area. Having a local web host is very beneficial.
Local Aussie Web Hosting
Usually when a domain name is purchased, website hosting is also offered and it’s really convenient to purchase it then too – as it means a simultaneous billing cycle for both costs. If you’re willing to work with a good provider, they can set everything up for you.
Benefits of Local Website Hosting
- Relationships – Knowing someone locally will help establish a more solid business platform for the years ahead.
- Face-to-Face – You can always meet in person or visit their facilities.
- Support local jobs – Keeping Australians employed and on the cutting edge of technology
- Customer Service – if you need help, you can pick up the phone and be able to talk with someone instead of an automated machine.
- Faster Serving Speeds – Due to the shorter distance of the response, local Australian users typically experience improved speeds, saving your users valuable time in browsing your website, and improving your search engine results in the process.
Disadvantage of Using a Local Website Provider
- Availability – You may not be able to contact your web host 24/7 and 365 days per year. Be sure to check with your local website host for their service hours. Exalt offer 24 hour chat support and uptime monitoring to ensure you are stable rain hail and shine.
- Cost – normally local web hosting is a little bit more expensive. Sometimes people look at this as a disadvantage. However, I don’t believe paying a couple extra dollars per month is a genuine disadvantage. With local hosting, we believe in providing top quality customer service and we think you end up with a more quality service. And you are always able to call and speak with someone you trust that talks your language. In today’s day and age, we believe that there should be more value placed on customer service, and one of the best ways to get this is to buy local and use SSD Hosting for Australian Webmasters, exalt.net.au/
Web Hosting Australia
Again, even though the cost may be slightly higher that what you are currently paying for your Web Hosting in Australia – working with a local web host has more benefits than disadvantages. Although paying for the storage and bandwidth can be done overseas at a cheaper outright cost, using a local Australian web host will allow you to get more personal and friendly service.
Have you used a local web host in Australia before? How has it compared to your cheaper alternatives overseas? Let us know in the comments section below.